AWXi - Ajax based Webinterface for XBMC
Minimum requirements: XBMC Frodo
- Internet Explorer 9
Not supported: Internet Explorer 6
Hint: You may need to clear your browser-cache before you open the new installed/updated webinterface in your browser. It is highly recommended that you use a browser capable of using web sockets. IE 9 is not one of them.
- Kodi settings. Change Kodi's settings from the AWXi settings menu (caveats apply).
- Better internal timing (no more JS sundial).
- Fixed switching to polling when websocket fails 3 times.
- Some polling improvements.
- Options for showing controller/fullscreen when playing (or not).
- Options for input keys (all the time, on play, never).
- EPG grid.